Another variety that we bring to our nationwide customers is Plaster Bond! We are backed by a team of professionals who make use of the quality-tested material for its production. Apart from this, we proffer it out in tailored packaging options to fulfill variegated demands of the buyers. From Haryana, India, we are trustworthy Manufacturer & Supplier of Plaster Bond.
More about Plaster Bond
- No Wire, no mesh, no hacking, no de-bonding… just go for Vikani Plaster Bond.
- Vikani Plaster Bond is a bonding agent, which provides excellent performance to the bond gypsum based plaster on RCC background for the internal plastering systems. It is an ultimate choice to apply a single coat brush/roller, which is comprehensive and safe solution.
- Vikani Plaster Bond is specially formulated which ready to use adhesive consist in organ resins, aggregates and additive.
- Excellent cohesive bond to RCC, Concrete and other surface.
- Fine aggregate provides good mechanical bonding.
- Eliminating hacking / fixing wire mesh for plastering on direct RCC
- Higher coverage.
- Ready to use nothing to be added at site.
- Due to green color it is easy to identify the covered area during
- Easy application by Brush/Roller.
- Plaster application can begin immediate drying the coat.
- No post/pre curing is required.
Tips to Use
- Ensure the substrate is free from dust, wetness and mould oil.
- Use wider paint brush/roller and clean them before and after application.
- Stir well before use the adhesive as the aggregates should mix properly.
- Apply the coat as the aggregates spread uniformly.
- Allow to the coat dry thoroughly (Aprox. 24 hours) before plastering work starts.
- Coated surface should be plastered within 10 days.
- Recommended “NPI Gypsum Brick Solution range for plasters
- With this adhesive for RCC surface.
- Do not add water.